Healthy Families - TIP Hudson & Bergen County (Care Plus NJ)
Healthy Families – TIP Hudson & Bergen County is a voluntary home-based program designed to support and educate new parents to promote healthy families. It serves prenatal families, as well as TANF, GA and Emergency Assistance (EA) recipients with a baby under 12 months of age.
- Free for families residing in Bergen County & Hudson County.
- Provide proven, research-driven parenting information including infant care and child development.
- Connect families to appropriate community resources. • Provide screenings to identify possible developmental delays.
- Services tailored to meet individual needs and goals.
- Assist with career related goals.
- 100% of children have health insurance.
- 96% of children have been screened for Developmental Delay.
- 100% postpartum women screen for depression.
- 90% of children are up-to-date for immunization.
- 90% of new mothers initiate breastfeeding
- 100% of TANF families are connected to employment through the One-Stop-Center.
- 83% of parents are working or in school by the time the child is 2 years of age.
|Current Active MOU||
Basic Needs / Assistance
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 08/03/23