Children's Interagency Coordinating Council (CIACC) of Bergen County
Just like a 'kayak' - We're here to help you steer through the resources to find what you need for your children and family to thrive.
- *****2021/2022 CIACC Planning Survey: We want to tailor the 2021/2022 CIACC meeting resource presentations to meet the top 5 issues of highest priority/greatest concern regarding your work with youth and families as we look at the Fall 2021/2022 and forward Please select one option per column
- See our COVID-19 Bergen County Community Mental Health Resource List - this is updated regularly Be sure to check back for the most current version. It is printable! If your agency has updates, please submit them to [email protected]
- Bergen County School Mental Health Assessment and Letter of Clearance: Listed Partners
- For helpful resources to Support Inclusivity, Social Justice, Social Consciousness, Humanity in Our Communities (Home, School, Organizations)
- Are you aware of the Suicide Prevention resources available? Check our resource page for local, state, and national resources!
- Schools! Plan early for Mental Health Month while also meeting NJ Health Learning Standards - check out the Connecting with Our Community Teen Service Project opportunity!
- Does your school have the Stigma Free Toolkit for Schools? Access it here to assist in planning for Mental Health Month and Child Mental Health Awareness Day in May!
- New Jersey Children's System of Care has Resources for Educational Professionals
The CIACC is Bergen County's Children's Inter-agency Coordinating Council. Every county in New Jersey has a CIACC. The CIACC forms partnerships with anyone invested in making the lives of children better like parents, teachers, coaches, faith based youth leaders and other. If you are one of these people - We want your help in making the lives of children and families better! Our CIACC places a special focus on the needs of children ages 5-21 living with behavioral, emotional, substance use, intellectual and/or developmental challenges.
MONTHLY MEETINGS - open to public
Be a part of the action! Join the next meeting! For Health & Safety during COVID, we are meeting virtually.
Children's Inter-agency Coordinating Council (CIACC) of Bergen County - Meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month 9AM-11AM.
Virtual Meeting Details: CIACC WebEx Meeting Room to use for all virtual meetings:
https://countyofbergen.webex.com/meet/BCCIACC Meeting/Access Code: 173 553 0966
Join by phone: +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll Access code: 173 553 0966
Typically (non-COVID) we meet in the auditorium of the Bergen County Community Services/Sheriffs Building at 327 East Ridgewood Ave, Paramus.
If you would like to become more involved, join the CIACC membership!
Access the 2021 CIACC Meeting Minutes!
Archive: 2020 CIACC meeting minutes,
Review a list of all CIACC member organizations
We understand how busy life can be, but we still want to hear from you. If you have thoughts as to how the system can be improved, please share them with us!
For More Information, Contact: [email protected]
For updates, additions to resource pages on BergenResourceNet.org and/or to get an Admin from your agency trained to post directly and manage your agency's pages and event promotions, email: [email protected]