Crossroads to Wellness (Care Plus NJ)
Crossroads to Wellness is designed to meet the needs of adults residing in Bergen County with acute mental health issues. The program provides rapid access to comprehensive services in order to maintain an individual’s stability in the community and avoid hospitalization. Services are provided on a short-term basis for a period of 2 to 3 months, while an individual is awaiting linkage to community providers.
- Provide short-term, intensive services for adults with a mental health diagnosis or co-occurring disorder
- Offer rapid access to comprehensive and intensive mental health services
- Establish and maintain stabilization and ongoing recovery
- Specialized Services
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Medication evaluation, administration and counseling
- Peer support through psycho-educational counseling
- Service coordination and linkage to appropriate providers
- Outreach and case management
There is a fee for services, however it is often covered by health insurance plans.
Services are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Call 201-986-5037.
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 08/03/23