Ukrainian National Association, Inc.
The UNA is a modern fraternal society that offers a competitive range of high-quality insurance products that provide financial peace of mind. Please browse our website to find a wealth of information about the kinds of products, benefits, and services that we offer. Also, do not hesitate to contact us at any time, through the link found on each page, if have you questions.
- Life Insurance and Endowments
- Permanent Life Insurance – protects you for your entire life, accruing a cash value and assuring a payout at the end of the policy
- Term Life Insurance – provides a solution for your temporary life insurance needs, protecting you and your family for a specified period of time
- Endowments – endowments not only help you save money for such important moments in your life as your child’s or grandchild’s higher education and marriage, or for unforeseen future expenses, but also serves as a life insurance policy until the date of its maturity.
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- SEP IRA
- Prescription Discounts
- Walk-In Pharmacy
- Save an average of 55% on generic drugs and 15% on brand-name drugs at over 80% of pharmacies in the country.
- Read more: www.ndnsavings.com/UNAInc
- UNA Heritage Scholarships funded by the UNA ($1,000 each)
- UNA Special Scholarships funded by specific benefactors:
- Joseph and Dora Galandiuk Scholarship ($2,000)
- Dmytro & Slava Jarosewycz Memorial Scholarship ($1,000)
- Maria and Taras Slevinsky Scholarship ($1,000)
- Philadelphia District Stefan Hawrysz Scholarship ($1000)
- Vera Stangl Scholarship ($750)
- Joseph Wolk Scholarship ($750)
- Demidenko scholarship ($500)
- Ukrainian National Home Corp. of Blackstone, Mass., Scholarships ($500 each)
Basic Needs / Assistance
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Last Updated: 04/18/22