- Online "Client Choice" Pantry (Dumont): The organization's Instacart-like online shopping portal allows those in need to place orders from the storefront's available inventory items, and schedule appointments to pick up their food orders. Home delivery is also available via DoorDash, free of charge.
- Walk-In "Client Choice" Food Pantry (Ridgefield)
- Market-Style "Client Choice" Food Pantry (Union City)
- Packaged Dinner Meals Program (periodic)
- Diapers (Infant & Adult) and Period Supplies Program
- Supermarket Gift Cards Program
The Food Brigade Inc. is a New Jersey nonprofit corporation. Our mission is to provide food, in the form of both prepared meals and fresh and packaged foods, to local families and individuals dealing with hunger and food insecurity. We perform our mission through the use of volunteers who assist with food acquisition, transport, preparation, distribution, and delivery.
|Eligibility||To qualify for assistance, you must fall within one of the following seven categories: • Recipient of TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) • Recipient of SNAP/Food Stamps • Recipient of SSI (Supplemental Security Income) • Recipient of WIC (Women, Infants and Children) • Recipient of Medicaid • Low Income (185% of Poverty) • Disaster (divorce, domestic violence, unusual expense, loss of employment) The Food Brigade Inc. is an equal opportunity provider. The Food Brigade Inc. provides service without regard to race, color, religion, age, handicap, sex, or national origin. The Food Brigade Inc. does not require any money, property, or service from anyone in exchange for food or any other goods and/or services.|
Basic Needs / Assistance
Last Updated: 09/28/23