The Center For Network Therapy
The focus at The Center for Network Therapy (CNT) is to empower each client to achieve and maintain sobriety and return to his or her daily life.
CNT provides outpatient treatment (therapy + medication) for all Substance Use Disorders and address co-occurring Behavioral Health issues.
Led by award-winning Addiction Medicine expert, Dr. Cidambi, Board Certified in Addiction Medicine and General Psychiatry. CNT’s staff also consists of licensed nurses and certified/licensed substance abuse counselors.
CNT was the first in the nation to offer Ambulatory (Outpatient) Detoxification services for all substances – alcohol, anesthetics, benzodiazepines and opiates. We also offer detox from Kratom, Methadone, and Suboxone (covered by health insurance). All detox related meds provided by CNT at no extra cost and administered by RNs, who monitor progress.
- Ambulatory Detoxification/Withdrawal Management
- Partial Care
- Intensive Out Patient (IOP) programs
Two locations: Middlesex and West Orange
*Admit patients immediately (within 2 hours)
* Accept patients facing acute withdrawal (severity of withdrawal is not an exclusionary criteria) and/or polysubstance use
* Longer length of stay (10-14 days) relative to inpatient detox enables gentler medication titration and ensures physical comfort and follow through to lower levels of care (PHP, IOP)
* 2 groups a day + AA/NA group
* Outcomes better due to integration with living environment and family interventions
* CNT is open 7 days/week; Transportation assistance available
It is strongly encouraged to contact provider directly to confirm services, eligibility, and payments/ insurance types.
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 08/03/23