Patiently Wading Swim Lessons (H2H)
Our Special Needs SWIM PROGRAM is BACK and we have a FEW spots left! We are thrilled to announce that we will be offering our swim program again!!! We will start with ONE day a week- Sundays from 8 am – 12 pm at the Fountain Fitness Center in Ramsey.
Registration will be on a first come first serve basis, however, we will need to group students by age and swim level. To make sure all students get time in the pool, after the 10-week session, if you wish, your child can go BACK ON THE WAIT LIST. We are asking for your preferred time, but we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate it.
- There are NO REFUNDS OR MAKE UP DAYS once payment is submitted UNLESS THE CLASS INSTRUCTOR FEELS THE CHILD IS NOT A GOOD FIT OR WILL NOT BENEFIT FROM THE CLASS.
- To maintain consistency for all participants, registration is a 10-week commitment.
- We cannot guarantee that your child will get your first choose of time. Students will be grouped by age and swim level.
- We cannot take children in these groups with aggressive or self-injurious behaviors. We reserve the right to dismiss any child who is exhibiting these behaviors.
- Children MUST be potty trained OR in a SWIM Diaper.
- Cost is $450 for 10 sessions.
- There will be 3-5 students per group.
- Lessons take place at Fountain Fitness 1150 NJ-17, Ramsey, NJ 07446 We will start the first week of November.
Please email [email protected] for the registration form.
Arts & Recreation
Family & Support Services
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 08/06/23