EDNI Counseling Services, LLC
We are a community-based organization designed to provide short term intensive in-community counseling to help youth and their families learn and develop positive, effective, strength-based, personalized skills and live healthy, productive lives.
- Provide crisis stabilization for youth ages 5-21 with emotional/behavioral challenges and their families.
- Foster a pro-wellness environment for youth and families, supportive of youth's strengths.
- Help parents/guardians develop and implement effective and consistent parenting skills. Several of our clinicians are Nurtured Parenting certified.
- Strengthen the youth and family's natural support system, to ensure sustainability.
- True to Wraparound values, EDNI Counseling Services strives to work closely with community-based system partners, including schools, DCPP, Juvenile Justice System, Perform Care, faith-based organizations, etc.
The EDNI team consists of licensed clinicians to provide Intensive In-Community (IIC) services and Behavioral Assistance (BA) from diverse backgrounds and a wide range of expertise and knowledge. Some languages spoken by our team are Spanish, French Creole, Patois, and French.
EDNI Counseling Services is currently working in Bergen, Hudson, and Passaic Counties.
|Eligibility||Referrals via Care Management Organization (CMO) / Crisis Mobil Response Stabilization Services (MRSS)|
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 06/26/20