EDNI Counseling Services, LLC
Agency COVID Status:
- 40% comfortable going into the home.
- 60% of the clinicians are doing virtual. Clinicians still have the option as to whether they would like to go back in the community.
We are a community-based organization designed to provide short term intensive in-community counseling to help youth and their families learn and develop positive, effective, strength-based, personalized skills and live healthy, productive lives.
EDNI Spotlight Video (3:02)
- Provide crisis stabilization for youth ages 5-21 with emotional/behavioral challenges and their families.
- Foster a pro-wellness environment for youth and families, supportive of youth's strengths.
- Parenting Skills: Help parents/guardians develop and implement effective and consistent parenting skills. Several of our clinicians are Nurturing Parenting® certified.
- Strengthen the youth and family's natural support system, to ensure sustainability.
- True to Wraparound values, EDNI Counseling Services strives to work closely with community-based system partners, including schools, DCPP, Juvenile Justice System, Perform Care, faith-based organizations, etc.
The EDNI team consists of licensed clinicians to provide Intensive In-Community (IIC) services and Behavioral Assistance (BA) from diverse backgrounds and a wide range of expertise and knowledge. Some languages spoken by our team are Spanish, French Creole, Patois, and French.
EDNI Counseling Services is currently working in Bergen, Hudson, and Passaic Counties.
Free previously recorded webinar training for parents: Supporting Your Family in the Age of Covid-19
|Current Active MOU||
|Eligibility||Referrals via Care Management Organization (CMO) / Crisis Mobil Response Stabilization Services (MRSS)|
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 02/12/21