EDNI Counseling Services, LLC
A community based organization designed to provide short term intensive in-community counseling to help youth and their families learn and develop positive, effective, strength-based, personalized skills and live healthy, productive lives.
- Provide crisis stabilization for youth ages 5-21 with emotional/behavioral challenges and their families.
- Foster a pro-wellness environment for youth and families, supportive of youth's strengths.
- Help parents/guardians develop and implement effective and consistent parenting skills. Several of our clinicians are Nurtured Parenting certified.
- Strengthen the youth and family's natural support system, to ensure sustainability.
- True to Wraparound values, EDNI Counseling Services strives to work closely with community based system partners, including schools, DCPP, Juvenile Justice System, Perform Care, faith-based organizations, etc.
The EDNI team consists of licensed clinicians to provide Intensive In-Community (IIC) services and Behavioral Assistance (BA) from diverse backgrounds and a wide range of expertise and knowledge. Some languages spoken by our team are: Spanish, French Creole, Patois and French.
EDNI Counseling Services is currently working in Bergen, Hudson and Passaic Counties.
|Eligibility||Referrals via Care Management Organization (CMO) / Crisis Mobil Response Stabilization Services (MRSS)|
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Intellectual Developmental Needs
|Language / Culture||
Last Updated: 08/01/18