Visions (Division of Family Guidance)
Visions is a transitional living program that provides a residence for young people who lack the skills to live completely independently in the community. The program serves a population of 16½ to 22 year old male and female residents who have no place else to live. In addition to a residence, clients are provided with academic, psychological, and vocational support.
- To provide a safe and secure residential environment
- To develop basic independent life skills
- To instruct on budgeting, saving, shopping, checkbook management, cooking, etc.
- To assist with occupational, vocational, and educational options
- To serve as an advocate and mentor for residents.
|Eligibility||Resident of Bergen County between the ages of 16½ and 22|
Basic Needs / Assistance
Employment / Training
Last Updated: 08/10/23