Outpatient Counseling (EH Counseling LLC)
E H Counseling LLC is a community based mental health practice that offers therapeutic services.
At this time 100% of our staff are providing in-person sessions following all CDC guidelines. We also offer telehealth services on a secure HIPPAA compliant platform.
- Individual counseling for adults, children, and teens ages 3 and up (Bilingual Spanish and Korean)
- Couples Therapy (bilingual Spanish and Korean)
- Family Counseling (bilingual Spanish and Korean)
- Groups (virtually)
- Christian Counseling (bilingual Spanish and Korean)
Our practice focuses on supporting those wo have experienced or are struggling with trauma, anxiety, and/ depression and all of our clinicians have specialties related to this focus.
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Child Play Therapy ( for youth ages 3-8 yrs old)
- Domestic Violence, Crime victims, Refugee services (bilingual Korean)
- Working with Immigration Population (bilingual Spanish and Korean)
- Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- Parenting skills
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Attacks
|Current Active MOU||
|Eligibility||self-pay and out-of-network benefits|
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 08/10/23