Jadoo and Zalenski, LLC - Immigration Lawyers
At the law firm of Jadoo & Zalenski, located in the heart of Englewood in Bergen County, New Jersey, we offer clients personalized counsel and representation together with the benefit of our experience and knowledge. We understand the New Jersey criminal justice system, and are well versed in New Jersey family law, New Jersey real estate law, and the fast-changing provisions of immigration law. In addition, we handle a wide range of civil litigation and DYFS (Division of Youth and Family Services) cases.
- We also have car service for clients who qualify.
- Contact us by phone or e-mail to schedule a consultation.
Professional Lawyers Serving a Sophisticated, Diverse Clientele
Englewood, New Jersey, is a sophisticated city full of contrasts. Its proximity to New York City provides a strong influence, but Englewood also has a vital and distinctive character of its own, forged from the diverse backgrounds, interests and talents of its citizens. We are a well established law firm prepared to serve our fellow New Jersey residents in need of experienced counsel and representation.
Our Lawyers Possess a Rich and Diverse Professional Background
Attorneys Trevor S. Jadoo and Michael Zalenski bring a broad professional experience to their law practice at Jadoo & Zalenski. Mr. Zalenski has abundant trial experience as a former prosecutor in Hackensack, Secaucus, Passaic and Ringwood, and Mr. Jadoo served as associate general counsel for the Bergen Regional Medical Center in Paramus.
Contact our Law Firm to Discuss Your Legal Matter
Potential clients of Jadoo & Zalenski are encouraged to contact us to schedule an initial consultation regarding any legal matter within our practice areas, including:
- Criminal law matters including drug possession charges, assault, underage drinking and fraud
- Employment-based or family-based Immigration Law
- Deportation defense before the EOIR or the BIA
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Municipal court and Traffic Law violations, including misdemeanors and disorderly person offenses, DUI/DWI defense for first-time or repeat offenders
- Real Estate Law
- Wills & Trusts
Basic Needs / Assistance
Legal / Advocacy
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 04/20/22