We treat anyone who qualifies for a program, no matter how advanced the addiction may be. We help addicts break the habit with respect and dignity, in a family setting free of drugs and alcohol, without language or cultural barriers.
We prepare recovering addicts to achieve a drug-free life-style by helping them:
- Renew their self-awareness and self-respect
- Establish a vocational direction
- Reaffirm basic ties to family background and culture
- Fortify them with the necessary capabilities to become useful members of society.
We provide the support services for a complete recovery:
- Medical care
- Educational development
- Vocational training
- Creative expression
- Recreational activities
- Legal, housing, and job referrals
We care for the whole community by providing people living in areas that have a high risk of drug and alcohol addictions with:
- A mobile health clinic
- A prevention education program
- Special HIV services
- An AIDS information center
- A Speakers Bureau to schools, churches, and community groups.
We teach professional counselors from the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America and all over the world the essential elements of our successful program.
We lead in the discovery of new techniques and formulation of new policies through our active participation in national and international organizations devoted to improve methods of treating drug and alcohol abuse.
Treatment and Programs:
- Long Term Residential
- Short Term Residential
- Mommy and Me
- Intensive Outpatient
Therapeutic Services including:
- A complete physical examination upon admission
- Testing for HIV infection and education about the prevention of AIDS
- A unique affirmation therapy model to enhance self-esteem
- Individual counseling
- Counseling for families and couples
- Group therapy
- Group education about alcohol and drugs
- Participation in Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous meetings
- Psychological services according to the clients needs
- Group and individual spiritual counseling
- Aftercare planning and counseling.
Community Services which include: HIV/AIDS Education, Perinatal Services, Services for Migrant Workers.
|Eligibility||CURA, Inc. will accept any individual who seeks treatment for substance and mental health disorders who is willing to adapt to a culturally diverse diet, bilingual programs (English and Spanish), and a familial setting where clients take the lead in their care. Clients are screened and must the meet the ASAM III.7 Level of Care to be admitted into treatment. If a client doest not meet this criteria they will be referred to a community partner whom we have linkage agreements with that can provide the appropriate care more suited to the clients needs.|
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 12/05/23