Women Infants and Children (WIC) Program
The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) is funded by the USDA.
WIC Benefits and Services include:
- WIC checks for nutritious foods
- Nutrition education and counseling;
- Breastfeeding education and support
Nutritional supplements for pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, babies and children up to age five.
- Immunization screening and referrals
- Referrals for free or reduced cost health care
- Referrals to health or social services
Since 1975 the St. Joseph’s WIC Program has grown to be one of the largest in New Jersey serving more than 21,000 people a month at 17 clinic sites in Passaic, Bergen and Morris counties.
Basic Needs / Assistance
Family & Support Services
Last Updated: 03/07/18