Valley Health System
Welcome to Valley Health System, where our mission is to serve the communities of Northern New Jersey and southern New York with exceptional, world-class healthcare in a regional healthcare setting.
We’re committed to keeping communities healthy through our comprehensive inpatient and outpatient programs; highly skilled home care services; community-based medical practices and wellness programs; and collaborations with some of the world’s leading healthcare organizations.
- Valeridge Center for Behavioral Health and Wellness: Provides rapid-access mental health services for individuals of all ages, with a special focus on maternal mental health and child therapy services.
To ease access to care, the center is located on The Valley Hospital’s Ridgewood campus and is staffed by Christian Health practitioners.
- Preventive medicine and wellness initiatives
- Pregnant and postpartum continuum of care
- Psychotherapy services
- Counseling for pregnancy loss and bereavement
- Child and adolescent therapy
- Medication management
In addition, patients have streamlined access to Ramapo Ridge Behavioral Health, a Christian Health hospital, for inpatient care as well as comprehensive mental health and addiction services, including partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient care at Gracepoint, a Christian Health service.
- LifeStyles Fitness Center
- Heart Care
- Cancer Care
- Safety at Valley
- Care After COVID Program
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 07/18/23