I-Rescue App (Table to Table)
Table to Table’s I-Rescue is an app that allows volunteers to help rescue and deliver fresh food to our neighbors facing food insecurity. With its wild success in Bergen County, I-Rescue expands to Essex, Hudson, and Passaic Counties.
Only one year after its launch, I-Rescue’s footprint will broaden to help alleviate food insecurity by connecting volunteers—who rescue free, fresh and donated food from restaurants and grocery stores—to recipient agencies such as food pantries and shelters that feed communities in need.
I-Rescue was developed through a partnership between Table to Table, Bergen County and the Russell Berrie Foundation.
Step 1: Download and Register
- Table to Table I-Rescue app available on IOS and Android
Step 2: Claim a Rescue
- Make sure notifications are on, and check the app daily for available rescues.
Step 3: Pick up food within the designated time window
- Address, contact person and instructions are provided.
Step 4: Travel to receiving organization
- Immediately deliver to a nearby group home or food pantry.
Step 5: Deliver donation
- Thank you for delivering to end food waste and hunger.
Basic Needs / Assistance
Family & Support Services
Last Updated: 06/03/22