GenPsych is an outpatient facility that provides Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) programs for children, adolescents, and adults offering progressive behavioral health services. GenPsych's mission is to provide individuals in the community with effective and efficient Mental Health, Co-Occurring, and Substance Abuse treatment in a comfortable, safe, and supportive environment.
Specialized programs include Eating Disorders, Anxiety/Trauma, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT). We are dedicated to helping our clients and their families restore and maintain emotional and mental health outside of a hospital setting.
Clients can be evaluated within 24 hours, no waitlist. In-person and virtual options are available.
- Adult & Adolescent programs
**The Rochelle Park location accepts youth as young as 8 years old. There programs are for: 8-12 yo, and 13-17/18 year olds.
They also take adults (parents needing treatment).
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for teens & adults
- Psychiatric evaluations by board-certified Psychiatrists
- Medication management and counseling
- Aftercare planning and outpatient referrals upon discharge
Levels of Care
Clients participate in both individual and group therapy while enrolled in any of our treatment programs:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): 5 days/week
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): 3-5 days/week
- Outpatient Level of Care: 1-2 times/week
940 Cedar Bridge Avenue
Brick, NJ 08723
380 Foothill Road
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
361 Route 31 North
Flemington, NJ 08822
5 Regent Street
Livingston, NJ 07039
55 Willow Lane
Marlboro, NJ 07726
932 State Road
Princeton NJ 08540
218 Route 17 North
Rochelle Park, NJ 07662
1501 Hamburg Turnpike
Wayne, NJ 07470
Last Updated: 10/24/23