Fusion Muslim Community Center of NJ
The Fusion Muslim Community Center aspires to provide a safe environment to youth, adults and senior members of Paramus whereas everyone can share their great values irrespective of all faiths. The center provides great amenities to the youth such as counseling for substance abuse, after school tutoring, a gaming room, sports and other outdoor activities as well as hiking and camping.
For adults, it offers yoga classes, marriage counseling, newlywed counseling and workshops on healthy living, social media classes, gardening classes, a day care service for both children and seniors. FMCCNJ aims to serve the communities of Paramus with easy access to all local state and federal highways.
Our mission is to strengthen the Muslim community as a whole by providing services for:
- Children and youth development
- Children and Senior daycare
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle and Preventive/Holistic Medicine
- Social Services – food pantry, visiting sick in hospital
- Family services – including counseling and matrimonial services
Arts & Recreation
Basic Needs / Assistance
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Spiritual / Cultural
Last Updated: 08/05/23