Do-A-Thon (Autism New Jersey)
Friday, April 1 -
Thursday, June 30, 2022
In the spirit of embracing our differences and honoring the strengths and challenges that make us unique, we are offering an amazing event, the Do-A-Thon!
Choose an activity that is out of your comfort zone or showcase a special talent. Participate as an individual or organize a team, it is up to you.
Registration is free and funds raised go to Autism New Jersey and directly impact New Jersey’s autism community.
How does it work?
- Pick something special that you, your school, family or workplace will pledge to “Do” to better for the lives of individuals with autism in New Jersey.
- Register yourself or start a team — for free!
- Create your personalized donation page. It’s easy, check out the fundraising tips for ideas and helpful instructions!
- Set a date and spread the word!
- Share your event details and photos with us!
- Date | This is a virtual event that begins when you register and will stay open through June 30th. Pick a day or time within that time frame that is convenient for you!
- Registration | Register as an individual or start/join a team. Registration is free for everyone and open for all ages.
- Fundraising | This is a fundraiser. We kindly request that all participants over the age of 12 pledge to raise or donate a minimum of $25. Donations from yourself or supporters can be made right on your personalized fundraising page
Arts & Recreation
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 03/11/22