"Discerning Truth " Feminist Realtional Perspectives and beyond
Friday, November 8 -
Sunday, November 10, 2019
- 4:00 PM
This event has already occurred!
Forces have contributed to rising levels of distrust and vulnerability among our clients with eating disorders. Conference 2019 will examine the ways in which we, as clinicians, can help clients develop skills to enhance critical thinking, emotional regulation and relational connection.
Conference 2019 will examine the ways in which we, as clinicians, can help clients develop skills to enhance critical thinking, emotional regulation and relational connection. At the same time, it is incumbent upon us to explore our own biases and capacity for taking others’ perspectives, utilizing empirically-based, justice informed science and research.
LATEST IN RESEARCH
- The Conference focuses on evidence-based strategies and clinically relevant research.
- Be inspired by our keynote presenters, including a powerful address from our featured speaker, Laura Ling.
PEER-TO-PEER SHARING & NETWORKING
- Avail yourself of opportunities to connect with colleagues from across the globe. The Conference is a staging ground for sharing new ideas and concepts about the treatment and recovery of eating disorder patients.
BEST FOOD IN TOWN
- We guarantee you won’t go away hungry! Breakfasts, lunches, snacks, as well as dinner and dancing on Friday night and hors d’oeuvres at Saturday night’s poster and awards session are included.
RENEW. RECHARGE. RELAX.
- The Conference transcends an educational experience; it is a community where new relationships are formed and colleagues reunite. Something very special happens here each year – the energy and excitement is palpable. Our agenda and in-depth programming will send you back to your practice with vitality and fresh enthusiasm.
Last Updated: 10/29/19