What's Your Natural High? - Social Media Campaign (The Center for Alcohol and Drug Resources/CAFS)
This campaign, funded through the Bergen County Office of Alcohol and Drug Dependency, was created by teens for teens and is available for any organization that is interested in using it.
Download the Campaign Toolkit Here, which includes the post order, language, images, and hashtags.
We would love it if you tagged us in the posts so we can engage with you.
- Now is always a good time to try something new! Why not discover your natural high? What is a natural high? A natural high comes from any activity that makes you feel good but doesn't involve drugs. #Empowerpeers #Whatsyournaturalhigh
- Why choose a natural high? When you choose an artificial or “drug high” you are tricking your brain into releasing feel good chemicals like dopamine and when you come down from that high your brain reacts with stress. A natural high does all this naturally and keeps you feeling happy longer. #Empowerpeers #Whatsyournaturalhigh
- What are the benefits? A natural high is something that makes you feel good without the use of drugs or alcohol. When you find your natural high, you are finding your passion, something that makes you feel motivated and drives you towards success. #Empowerpeers #Whatsyournaturalhigh
- Not sure if you have a natural high, these are some examples of natural highs! #Empowerpeers #Whatsyournaturalhigh
- What’s your natural high? Still not sure if you have a natural high, which kind is right for you? Swipe to find yours! #Empowerpeers #Whatsyournaturalhigh
Please Tag Us On Social Media