The Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT)
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- 12:00 PM
This event has already occurred!
Do you love someone who is struggling with the misuse of alcohol or drugs?
The Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT) support group teaches a skill-based approach to building better communication with loved ones who have any kind of addiction.
• Motivation: Setting positive goals
• Discussion of Family Dynamics: Identifying triggers and motivators
• Communication Training: Developing positive communication techniques
• Helping your loved one enter treatment services and engage in recovery
• Discussion of effective methods and available resources
Group books and materials provided.
Support group meetings are held at convenient locations in Bergen County and are also
available online. Call 201-740-7069 for more information.
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 08/26/19