Life in High School and Beyond Learning Disabilites Conference (Virtual)
Sunday, October 18, 2020
- 3:00 PM
This event has already occurred!
For: Parents/Families, Educators, Professionals, Students 14+ & Adults with LD Learning Disabilities, Attention Issues & Related Disorders
- FREE to Members, Parents, Students, and Adults with LD
- 6 Sessions-36 workshops-45 minutes each – Choose your workshops!
- Attend one or more workshops during the day!
- Have breakfast and lunch when you want!
- Certificate of Attendance for up to 4.50 hours available!
- No travel!
- Workshops do not conflict with Resource Expo in the morning.
- Thinking about transition before age 14? Many workshops pertain to any student!
- You don’t have to be from NJ! Most topics are relevant in any state!
- Topics include: IEPs, Executive Function, Reading, Covid-19 Impact, Study Skills, Anxiety, College & Work, and more!
Last Updated: 10/07/20