Leadership Academy (NJ Center for Tourette Syndrome and Associated Disorders)
Thursday, August 6 -
Sunday, August 9, 2020
August 6 - 9, 2020
"The friends that I have met at the Academy have truly changed me and have been such great inspirations to me."
- 2019 Participant
"She feels like this diagnosis is no longer the end of the world."
- 2019 Parent
The NJCTS Tim Howard Leadership Academy is an invaluable learning experience for teens with Tourette Syndrome. Over the course of four days, participants attend workshops that provide a deeper understanding of their diagnoses and participate in small group discussions where they share personal triumphs and challenges.
* Have a diagnosis of Tourette Syndrome from a qualified medical practitioner
* Are comfortable being away from home for four consecutive days
* Are able to sit in a workshop setting for up to an hour at a time
* Are entering sophomore, junior, or senior year of high school or have just completed senior year of high school by June 2020 (or international equivalent)
* Can meaningfully participate in an intensive learning experience with others who live with TS
Learn More and Request an Application
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 03/04/20