Help Reverse an Opioid Overdose - Free Narcan Training (Englewood Municipal Alliance)
Thursday, February 22, 2018
- 8:30 PM
This event has already occurred!
- Overdose prevention strategies
- Signs and Symptoms of Overdose
- How to Administer Naloxone
- Rescue Breathing
- Overdose Prevention Legal Rights
- Support Information and Resources
Eligible attendees will receive one free dose of Nasal Narcan.
Register early! Availability is limited to the first 25 people who register. Please contact Phyllis Minicuci to register at [email protected] or 973-625-1998 x 18
Sponsored by the Englewood Municipal Alliance.
Email Us: [email protected] 201.568.3450 Ext.6502
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 01/17/18