Healing Through Loving Kindness Practice with Bhante Sujatha
Sunday, January 21, 2018
- 6:00 PM
Upper Saddle River
This event has already occurred!
Connect with your natural healing power with the gentle guidance of Bhante Sujatha, Buddhist monk from Blue Lotus Temple in Woodstock, IL. This 2-hour workshop has been life-changing for many of its participants, regardless of religious background. The teaching is centered around the cultivation of self-love, for without healthy self-love, you cannot be fully present to love anyone or anything else.
Activities will include:
- Lecture: "What Is Loving-Kindness?"
- Learning the practice of Loving-Kindness
- A profound blessing of healing energy with each individual
Benefits of this beautiful workshop are:
- Reduced stress, anxiety, worry and depression
- Healing and enhancing relationships with others.
- Gaining a sense of empowerment over challenging issues in your life.
- Insights into your life purpose.
- Awakening to the blessings of the present moment.
- Attaining unshakable inner peace.
Space limited. Advanced registration suggested.
Bhante's proceeds go to his Incubator Project in Sri Lanka. Bhante will do a book signing after the workshop and his CDs will be available to purchase.
Last Updated: 01/12/18