Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT)- VIRTUAL Family Support Group for Women
Thursday, April 2 -
Thursday, May 28, 2020
- 7:00 PM
The Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT) support group teaches a skill-based approach to building better communication with loved ones who have any kind of addiction.
• Motivation: Setting positive goals
• Discussion of Family Dynamics: Identifying triggers and motivators
• Communication Training: Developing positive communication techniques
• Helping your loved one enter treatment services and engage in recovery
• Discussion of effective methods and available resources
Group books and materials provided.
See flyer for more details.
Meeting are held Virtually on Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. via
ZOOM. Call 201-740-7030 for more information
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 04/02/20