Bergen County Support Coordination Meet & Greet/Expo For Parents and Guardians of Young Adults, Newly Transitioned or Soon to Transition to Adult Services
Thursday, January 23, 2020
- 8:59 PM
This event has already occurred!
Thursday, January 23 (Inclement weather date: January 30)
Time: 6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. (Registration begins at 6 p.m.)
6:15–7:00 DDD Presentation
7:00–8:00 Meet & Greet with the Support Coordination agencies
Jennifer Joyce, Director Supports Program and Employment Services
Division of Developmental Disabilities
- The Transition Process: How it affects young adults 18–21 years old
- Adult Services available through DDD
- Support Coordination Agencies: Their roles in providing services
- Speak to Representatives of Support Coordination agencies
- Support Coordinator Meet and Greet
- Updates on DDD and Support Programs
To register online, visit http://cape.bergen.org
Registration confirmation is by email only.
Please contact Connie at 201-343-6000 ext.4076 for questions about registration.
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 12/26/19