Garfield Housing Authority
The Housing Authority of the City of Garfield, New Jersey, is an equal housing opportunity agency that has been providing housing to low to moderate income Families and Seniors since 1949 in attractive and well maintained properties. The Housing Authority owns and manages 456 units of Public Housing.
The Housing Authority of the City of Garfield is recognized by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) as a high performing Public Housing Authority. Funding for the Garfield Housing Authority comes from HUD.
Garfield Housing Authority Properties:
- Pulaski Court – Family Housing
- Marzitelli Court – Family Housing
- Daniel P. Conte Court – Senior Housing
- Golden Tower – Senior Housing
- Belmont Gardens – Senior Housing
Basic Needs / Assistance
Last Updated: 03/16/23