A Partnership For Change
APFC is dedicated to ending intimate partner violence through the provision of education and outreach programs. We also provide crisis intervention, counseling, and referrals to victims within our programs.
- PowerBack: PowerBack is our comprehensive dating abuse outreach program.
- PowerBack for Students
- DATA: Domestic Abuse Training & Assistance (DATA) is a FREE professional development program designed for Student Assistance Counselors (SACs) and school Social Workers.
- PREP: PREP is a program for law enforcement professionals that provides practical information on responding to domestic violence calls. PREP classes are FREE. We provide materials and certificate of completion. Scroll down for upcoming classes and additional information.
- IPVA: The Intimate Partner Violence Advocate (IPVA) Certification Program is a unique educational opportunity to increase your knowledge and to enhance your intervention skills with victims of all ages.
- DV-SOS: APFC developed the DV-SOS (Domestic Violence: Support on Site) in response to requests from social service agency staff for training so that they can better serve their clients who disclose domestic violence. DV-SOS enhances skills to safely and effectively respond to victims.
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 01/19/22