Workplace Mental Health: Employer Perspective (Mental Health America)
Thursday, August 11, 2022
- 1:30 PM
This event has already occurred!
Mental Health America (MHA) and the National Organization on Disability (NOD) present “Workplace Mental Health: Employer Perspective,” a panel discussion with leaders in the disability and employee mental health and well-being arenas. With combined decades of experience, our panelists will explore how their philosophy and approach to workplace mental health have transformed to meet today’s demand for better employee mental health and well-being.
The panelists feature subject matter experts and professionals representing a broad range of industries, from professional services to healthcare, including:
- Carol Glazer, President, NOD
- Lori Golden, Abilities Strategy Leader, EY
- Jennifer Picone, Corporate Wellness Manager, Independent Health
Objectives for the discussion include:
- Deep dive into employee mental health challenges as it relates to each panelist’s industry
- Supportive workplace policies and programs with the needs of today’s workforce in mind
- The intersection of workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion and mental health efforts
Employment / Training
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 07/28/22