Bergen County Phase 1A Vaccination Program
This event has already occurred!
As per the NJ Dept. of Health we are currently vaccinating Category 1A:
- Healthcare Workers that work or live in Bergen County
- Sworn Police Officers, Professional Sworn Law Enforcement, and Volunteer/Paid Fire Fighters who live or work in Bergen County
- EMS who live or work in Bergen County
Pre-Registration Required To Determine Eligibility.
- Identification (driver’s license/ID card, social security card,? passport, or birth certificate).
- Insurance card, if applicable.
- A copy of your registration confirmation.
- Please dress warmly as you may have a brief wait outside.
Please note that we have scheduled all available appointments for our current supply of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine that we received from State of New Jersey.
You can still start the process to register for a COVID-19 Vaccination at the Alternate Care Facility Annex located at Bergen New Bridge Medical Center. After completing this form, you will be placed into the que to receive the vaccination.
As we get additional shipments of vaccines from the State of NJ and/or as additional categories by the State of NJ are modified we will send you an email to begin the process to register and schedule.
Last Updated: 01/08/21