Our Future In Mind 2022: Local Edition (Mental Health America)
Saturday, October 15 -
Saturday, December 17, 2022
- 4:00 PM
For current and recent high schoolers living in New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, or Delaware.
Our Future In Mind 2022: Local Edition is a free three-part virtual training where current and recent high schools students will:
- Learn the advocacy skills to make a concrete difference in their schools.
- Meet leaders in their state and community.
- Make friends and build relationships with other young people passionate about mental health.
In this free three-part virtual training, you will learn the advocacy skills to make a concrete difference in your school, meet leaders in your state and community, and make friends and build relationships with other young people passionate about mental health.
- Day 1 / Saturday, October 15th
- Day 2 / Saturday, November 19th
- Day 3 / Saturday, December 17th
Deadline: Wednesday, August 31st. Applicants will be notified by mid-September.
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Last Updated: 08/19/22