NJ Walks for TS Virtual Walk (NJCTS)
Saturday, April 1, 2023
NJ Walks for TS promotes awareness, acceptance, action, and advocacy of Tourette Syndrome and its associated disorders. It is a chance to stand up and step out to break the stigma attached to TS and show your support for our friends, family, and neighbors living with this misunderstood neurobiological disorder. All funds raised support our various NJCTS programs including education outreach, scholarships, and awareness.
NJ Walks for TS Virtual Walk allows your family and friends to show support wherever and however you choose anytime in March, April or May.
- Top Fundraiser: Prize To Be Announced
- $1,000 and up: NJCTS Sweatshirt, baseball cap, tote bag, walk t-shirt, and $50 Amazon Gift Card
- $500: NJCTS baseball cap, tote bag, walk t-shirt, and $25 Amazon Gift Card
- $250: NJCTS tote bag and a walk t-shirt
- $25: NJ Walks for TS t-shirt
Arts & Recreation
Family & Support Services
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 02/08/23