The HART Program - Recovery Help for Heroin Addiction
Those seeking recovery may walk into the Paramus Police station to connect with substance abuse services to meet their needed level of care.
- Services for any substance abuse related concern.
- No need to schedule an appointment.
- Turn in drug paraphernalia without arrest.
- Connect with comprehensive and integrated care.
- Individuals with warrants for their arrest will have to address those issues before being connected to services.
- Individuals do not need to be Bergen County residents.
- Clinicians will work to set up individuals with treatment services but individual and psychiatric therapy will not be provided on site.
- Transportation may be provided to recommended treatment sites.
- This is a free service. Clinicians will work to coordinate needed care with a provider which accepts that individuals benefits coverage has funding for those without insurance
Questions about the program? Call 201-986-5045
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 01/12/18