Bergen's Promise is the designated Care Management Organization (CMO) for Bergen County, New Jersey as part of the New Jersey Children's System of Care (CSOC). We serve youth ages 5 to 21, with serious mental, behavioral health substance abuse challenges, as well as those living with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our care coordination is free, voluntary and culturally competent regardless of income and insurance status. Click here for an overview of our services.
Bergen’s Promise uses a Wraparound Model of Care, and provides a fresh perspective on helping families deal with complicated emotional and behavioral issues. We believe success is best achieved when:
- the youth and family are involved in the decision making process
- there is a focus on strengths, not deficits
- other family members, friends and community supports closest to the family get involved to offer guidance and support
- in-home and community based resources are used to address the most important needs
- a clear plan is created to achieve the family’s long-term vision of success
We are proud of our success in working with and supporting families dealing with such a broad range of challenges. Since 2002, Bergen’s Promise has worked with over 3,500 youth and their families by helping them receive the necessary services and supports to achieve their goals. Our many successful graduations are the agency’s most significant accomplishments.
To access Bergen's Promise services, call PerformCare: 1-877-652-7624
|Eligibility||Youth ages 5-21.|
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 02/17/21