2-1-1 (NJ 211)
211 or (877) 652-1148
You are encouraged to dial “2-1-1” 24 hours a day, seven days a week if you need help in understanding and finding available assistance services. You can also search our database for services and resources to fit your individual needs during times of distress or for life’s everyday situations.
Are You Homeless or at risk of Losing Your Housing? NJ 2-1-1 is the Statewide Homeless Hotline
24 hours a day, 7 days a week CONFIDENTIAL
For Help Day or Night at Any Time of the Year Including Holidays
- Dial 2-1-1 or 1-877-652-1148
- If you are using a rotary dial phone, please dial 1-877-746-5211.
- If TTY services are needed, please dial 973-602-7680.
- Chat LIVE with a Community Resource Specialist now (available 24/7)
- Text your zip-code to 898-211. (available 24/7)
- Fax us: 973-887-4680
- E-mail: [email protected]
NJ 2-1-1 is accredited by the international Alliance of Information and Referral Systems.
Basic Needs / Assistance
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 12/13/22