Join the rapidly-growing community of mindful educators for the Mindful Education Summit: Oct. 16-20! This free online event features 25 talks from leading mindfulness experts, plus a community of 38,000+ educators.
Learn the latest cutting edge research, best practices, and helpful tips firsthand from some of the world's top researchers, experts, and educators:
- Dan Siegel, PhD—Director of the Mindsight Institute and New York Times Best-selling Author
- Kristin Neff, PhD—Pioneering Self-Compassion Researcher and Author of Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself
- Meena Srinivasan—Author of Teach, Breathe, Learn
- Patricia Jennings, PhD—Leader of the Compassionate Schools Project
- Richard Davidson, PhD—Founder of the Center for Healthy Minds
- Rick Hanson, PhD—Leading Neuroscience Researcher and Senior Fellow of the Greater Good Science Center
- Susan Kaiser Greenland—Author of The Mindful Child and Mindful Games
- And many more.
Share mindfulness with the next generation. Sign up today!
You Are Registered! - Mindful Education Summit
This summit is also accredited for 15 CE Credits/Hours (additional cost). Eligible professionals include:
• Teachers and Administrators
• Psychologists (APA)
• Physical Therapists
• Speech and Language Therapists
• Social Workers
• Counselors & More