ABA Summer Institute for Professionals July 9 - 12, 2018
Monday, July 9 -
Thursday, July 12, 2018
- 3:00 PM
This event has already occurred!
The 14th Annual ABA Summer Institute Workshop Series for General/Special Education/Inclusion Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Case Managers
Presented by Jackie Dubil Craig, BCBA and Behavior Specialists from the Bergen County Special Services Behavior Analysis Department
ABA Summer Institute Workshop Series
Location: Bergen County Special Services Educational Facility 540 Farview Avenue, Paramus, NJ 07652
Room: 2nd Floor Training Room Dates: July 9, 10, 11, and 12, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Cost: $300 per person (Payable by check, cash, or Purchase Order)
• Obtain knowledge of the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
• Identify valuable resources used in creating goals and objectives to target specific developmental skills across multiple domains.
• Gain a firm understanding of strategies to promote language development, social skills, and independence.
• Learn basic prompting and fading techniques, as well as interventions to address adaptive and maladaptive behaviors.
• Acquire multiple ways to measure target behaviors. . . . and so much more!
Professional Development Hours are Available
Earn BACB Credits The Bergen County Special Services School District has been approved as a provider of Type II continuing education credits by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. Credits are available at the standard rate of $10.00 per credit hour.
Directions to BCSS Educational Facility From Route 4 East or West - Exit at Forest Avenue, bearing right off of exit ramp. Proceed north on Forest Avenue to Midland Avenue; turn left. Proceed to first traffic light; turn right onto Farview Avenue. Parking lot entrance is on the right after Dellridge Rehab and Health Care Center. From Route 17 North or South - Exit at Midland Avenue, following signs toward River Edge. Turn left onto Farview Avenue (gas station will be on your left). Proceed on Farview Avenue to parking lot entrance on the right after Dellridge Rehabilitation and Health Care Center.
This Workshop is Limited to 40 Participants Please Register Early! To Register online, please visit http://cape.bergen.org For questions/information, please contact Connie at 201-343-6000 Ext. 4076/
Employment / Training
Last Updated: 06/27/18