Passaic County Health Equity Forum - April 7th, 2017
Celebrating "National Public Health Week" and "National Minority Health Month"
- 8:30 am Check-in/Continental Breakfast and Poster Presentations
- 9:00 am Welcome, Presentations & Remarks
- 9:30 am Dr. Naa-Solo Tettey, Asst. Prof. Public Health William Paterson University; Dr. Ashley Anglin, Coordinator, Atlantic Center for Population Health Sciences, Atlantic Health System; Michelle Jansen, Program Associate, Supervisor, Rutgers SNAP-ED; Ilise Zimmerman, Executive Director, Partnership for Maternal and Child Health; Yvonne Zuidema, President & CEO, United Way of Passaic County
- 10:50 am NJ State Health Assessment Data (NJSHAD), Maria Baron / Barbara Goun, NJ Department of Health
- 11:00 am American Heart Association?American Stroke Association, Leslie Eaddy, Director Health Equity and Multicultural Initiatives
- 11:20 am Bridging Health Equity Across Communities Panel Discussion - Leaders from community- based organizations, public health agencies, universities, students, health care systems, and others will share multi-sector strategies to link efforts and bridge health equity across communities!
Receive Public Health credits.
300 Oldham Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
Phone: (973) 304-6020
Passaic County Public Safety Academy
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER *
April 5, 2017