DD Eligibility Application Survey
Please find the link to the quick online survey about “DD Eligibility Application” for children with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities.
- Target population: Families of children (age 0-21) with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities who have tried to submit/have submitted the “DD Eligibility Application” to PerformCare/Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Purpose: To identify potential barriers of completing the “DD Eligibility Application”
- Expected time for survey completion: 5-10 minutes
- Survey creator: New Jersey Family Support Planning Council. In collaboration with the Division of Children’s System of Care, Department of Children and Families
- Contact person: Kyoko Coco, Family Support Coordinator, New Jersey Council on Developmental Disabilities, [email protected], 609-341-3112
- Acknowledgement: This survey was created thanks to generous support from New Jersey Council on Developmental Disabilities