What Individuals and Families Need to Know About Support Coordination
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- 9:59 PM
This event has already occurred!
This Interactive presentation will provide direction to individuals and their families in choosing a support coordination agency to help facilitate a smooth transition to adult life. In addition, this presentation will elaborate on the support coordination process of:
- Identifying the individual’s support needs and preferences
- Developing the NJ Person Centered Planning Tool (PCPT) and the NJ Individual Service Plan (NJISP)
- Locating options for services that include traditional disability providers, generic community supports, government supports beyond DDD and/or natural supports based on funds available in the person’s individual budget
- Monitoring of supports and services
- Responding to emergencies and other service related needs of the individual/family.
Last Updated: 10/05/17