Sports Injuries and Pain - Preventing Opioid Use Disorders in Student Athlete (Free Narcan Training)
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- 9:00 PM
- Learn about the risks of prolonged or excessive use of pain medications, alternatives to opioids, preventing sports injuries, and recovering from opioid use disorders.
- Attend Narcan® training session to learn about identifying and preventing an opioid overdose.
- Fifty eligible attendees to receive Narcan kits that can save the life of someone experiencing an opioid overdose.
- Break-out sessions designed for youth/ students, parents, and professionals.
- The event is free, and open to all, but you must register at: englewoodhealth.org/calendar
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 05/22/19