SPARK Mentoring Programs (Prasada In Home)
Thursday, June 3 -
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
This event has already occurred!
"The S.P.A.R.K. Mentoring curricula uses age appropriate content and activities that have been proven to effectively reduce risk around high-school drop-out, drug use, bullying, suicide, depression and anxiety, while uncovering resiliency around academic success, impulse control, stress resistance, social-emotional skills and healthy relationships."
"These programs prepare students for the self-sufficiency and resiliency needed to become successful young adults."
Check out the You Discovering You Video!
The S.P.A.R.K. program addresses the following risk and protective factors:
- Academic Success
- Emotional Competency
- Self-Efficacy Skills
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Connectedness to Family, School, and Community©
Prasada SPARK Mentors will:
- Work with teens from ages 13 - 21.
- Work with them through the curriculum.
- Take youth into the community to reinforce skills and concepts introduced in the curriculum.
- Meet with youth on a weekly basis during the summer for 8 weeks.
Arts & Recreation
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 07/07/21