Reset Your Schedule for School: How to Create a Calmer, Happier, Easier Routine
Thursday, August 29, 2019
- 2:00 PM
This event has already occurred!
The transition from a less-structured summer back to the school groove is rarely smooth. In this practical webinar, learn why rough mornings are usually tied to executive function weaknesses, how to collaborate with your child on better routines, how to stay calm during the morning rush, and more.
How to collaborate with your child to problem-solve and create a new morning routine:
- How to gain your child’s buy-in on the new back-to-school plan
- Strategies to address sleep problems and nighttime routines
- Techniques to develop lagging executive function skills
- Emotional management strategies to help parents stay calm during the morning “rush hour”
- Strategies to figure out your triggers and your child’s hot buttons that cause conflict
- How to help your child develop “future thinking” and improve his sense of time
Family & Support Services
Last Updated: 07/15/19