Nurtured Heart Approach® Training
Thursday, July 18, 2019
- 4:00 PM
This event has already occurred!
The Nurtured Heart Approach® is strength based social/emotional strategy that:
- Transforms negative behaviors into positive behaviors
- Builds personal Inner Wealth™
- Promotes positive relationships and renewed sense of self and community!
Training Objectives: You will be able to:
- Describe the conceptual framework of the Nurtured Heart Approach®
- Discuss the three Stands of the Nurtured Heart Approach®
- Demonstrate ways to recognize and energize positive behaviors, within a cultural context.
- Discuss how to effectively set and enforce clear limits when working with children/youth.
FEE: Early bird By July 4th $150 PER PARTICIPANT after July 5th $175 Limited spots available
TO REGISTER text 917.376.4680 or email [email protected]
Facilitators/Certified NHA Advanced Trainers:
- Celeste Elsey, MA Spec. Ed., Education Specialist
- Yael Walfish, LCSW
Last Updated: 06/26/19