National Children's Dental Health Access Day "Give Kids a Smile"
This event has already occurred!
GKAS New Jersey is the largest, single-day program in the state providing free dental care to children ages 12 and younger. GKAS is meant to provide services to children who could not otherwise afford dental treatment and do not have a “dental home.”
Give Kids a Smile Day is New Jersey’s annual day of free dental health care exams and treatment. Dental care is provided to underprivileged children who otherwise may not be able to afford or access care. Services rendered include oral hygiene instruction, screenings, cleanings, x-rays, fillings, extractions, fluoride treatments, stainless steel crowns, and much more.
CHILDREN WILL BE SEEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! Parents/Guardians/Nurses must call the selected location and make an appointment 2-3 weeks prior. Appointments book extremely fast!
ALL CHILDREN MUST HAVE A PARENTAL CONSENT/MEDICAL HISTORY FORM FILLED OUT AND SIGNED AT THE TIME OF TREATMENT. TREATMENT WILL NOT BE DELIVERED WITHOUT A SIGNED CONSENT FORM.
- Bergen Community College, Paramus - 201-447-7180
- East Hill Dental, Englewood - 201-568-2532
- Edgewater Pediatric Dentistry, Edgewater - 201-313-5437
- North Jersey Dental Group, Fort Lee - 201-461-4800
- Ridge Family Dental, Lyndhurst - 201-939-5757
- Roman Dental Arts, Hackensack - 201-843-0440
- SK Dentalcare, Bergenfield - 201-820-2000
- West Ridgewood Dental Professionals, Ridgewood - 201-652-8875
Last Updated: 01/01/18