iFLY Paramus Flight School Summer Academy
Monday, July 9 -
Friday, July 13, 2018
- 1:30 PM
This event has already occurred!
iFLY's Flight School Summer Academy is five days of fun flying and learning that kids will love. This week long program is the fast track to learning tricks and the basic flight progression paths. From barrel rolls, to freestyle, to flying with friends, kids will learn everything they need to know to get to the next level of flying.
Through one-on-one coaching, each student learns a progression of flying skills in a fun, group setting. Each day is taught by an experienced flight instructor who is highly trained in safety standards, and certified by the International Bodyflight Association. (IBA)
There are multiple weeks available throughout the summer. Each week begins on a Monday and finishes on a Friday.
· July 9th-13th: Daily from 1pm-3:30pm
· July 16th-20th: Daily from 1pm-3:30pm
· July 23rd-27th: Daily from 9:30am-12pm
· August 6th-10th: Daily from 12pm-2:30pm
· Entry to the weeklong academy
· Guaranteed 5 flights per day for a total of 25 flights for the week
· Healthy Snacks
· Warm-up and stretching exercises
· Video Debrief in the event room
· One iFLY Water Bottle
· One Cinch Backpack
· iFLY Log Book
· Photos and videos from the week
· Certificate of Completion
· Showcase: Flight and Skills Competition during the last session of the week
· 30 minutes for check-in
· 15 minutes for warm-up and stretching
· 15-20 minutes for classroom, gear-up, and pre-brief
· 60 minutes: Flying
· 30 minutes for debrief, snacks, and video sharing
· End of Session
This program is designed for children between the ages of 4-16 years old.
Please have your child dressed in comfortable clothing and lace-up tennis shoes.
For additional questions, please reach out directly to iFLY Paramus. 201-733-4359
Refunds may be requested up to 7 days in advance of the start of the Academy week. Cancellations within 7 days may be transferred to another week or applied to Flight School weekly events.
The iFLY Flight Academy is not a drop-off program. It is advised that there is a responsible adult at the facility for the duration of the program.
Arts & Recreation
Last Updated: 06/25/18