FREE Small Business Development Workshops (Kean University's Small Business Development Center)
Tuesday, October 1 -
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
This event has already occurred!
FREE workshops to help those interested in starting a small business, or expanding their current business. (semi) Weekly workshops!
Do you want to START or EXPAND your business?
Now is the time to make an appointment with a consultant. Call today to schedule. 908-737-4070
Semi-Weekly on Tuesdays 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM starting October 1 through Nov 20
Some dates/topics include:
- Oct 1 Desktop/Online QuickBooks
- Oct 8 SBA Small Business Programs & Federal Procurement
- Oct 15 E-Mail Marketing Strategy
- Oct 23 Small Business Tax Workshop
- Nov 14 Legal Aspects of Starting a Small Business
- Nov 19 Job Costing Using QuickBooks, Knowify, Corecon
- WED. Nov 20 Basic Website Design for Beginners
Please follow this link to obtain directions to the visitor's parking lot located off Green Lane
In order to park in White Lined Spots on campus, please click to apply for a parking Visitor's Day Pass, using this activation code each day that you need to park there: "VISDAY"
Last Updated: 09/19/19