Family Support Group For Women
- 8:00 PM
Do you love someone who is struggling with the misuse of alcohol or drugs?
Our support group philosophies and course materials are based on the Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT) Model.
- Motivation: Setting positive goals
- Discussion of Family Dynamics: Identifying triggers and motivators
- Communication Training: Developing positive communication techniques
- Helping your loved one enter treatment services and engage in recovery
- Discussion of effective methods and available resources
Group books and materials provided.
This program is offered at no cost to the community with funding from Women United in Philanthropy.
For more information contact: 201-740-7069 or [email protected]
1st 6:00pm to 8:00pm. To register call 201-740-7069
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 11/14/18