Creative Energy: Art & Yoga After School with Nitya Martino
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
- 5:15 PM
Upper Saddle River
This event has already occurred!
To experience Creative Energy & its Benefits and Blessings (for young people ages 7 & up)
- Great Fun
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Opening to Creative Problem Solving
- Better Communication and Self Expression
Movement of the body through Yoga as the therapeutic vehicle to open the doors to creativity begins each session.
Once the door is open the Fun begins, working in various medias to explore what arises.
When we relax, have fun, and feel the freedom Creative Energy allows, the results are limitless, just like you!
Create inspirational and meaningful pieces such as:
Joy Jars - Collaging - Paintings - Blessing & God Boxes - Journaling
Wednesdays Beginning January 31
4:00pm - 5:15pm
- Session 1: January 31, February 7, 14, 28
- Session 2: March 7, 14, 21, 28
- Session 3: April 4, 11, 18, 25
- Session 4: May 2, 9, 16, 23
Investment: $125 / 4 week session, $200 / two-4 week sessions
Arts & Recreation
Last Updated: 01/12/18